2011 Annual Meeting of COMPRES
June 14 - 17, 2011
Kingsmill Resort, Williamsburg, VA
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 11, 2011
We are pleased to inform you that the Executive Committee of COMPRES has voted unanimously to hold our 2011 Annual Meeting at the Kingsmill Resort at Williamsburg, VA. See website at: "http://www.kingsmill.com/ "
- Tuesday, June 14: Arrival and reception plus dinner. No formal sessions.
- Wednesday, June 15: Formal sessions in morning and afternoon, with poster session in evening.
- Thursday, June 16: Formal sessions in morning,
Workshop on Neutron Scattering by Chris Tulk (Oak Ridge) in the afternoon,
banquet with Keynote in evening.
- Friday, June 17: Discussion and breakout session in AM with departure after lunch.
- Rick Carlson (Carnegie Institution of Washington)
- Peter van Keken (University of Michigan)
- Wenlu Zhu (University of Maryland)
- Colleen Dalton (Boston University)
- Guoyin Shen (APS HPCAT)
- Quentin Williams (University of California Santa Cruz)
Program, Travel , Hotel , Financial Support , Travel Scholarships , Sponsors